5 of the Best Moments from Night Two of ‘After the Final Rose’

1. Our fan-favorites give us a piece of their minds.

This season of The Bachelor produced possibly the best girl gang the show has ever seen, except maybe that of Nick Viall’s season. Bekah M, Caroline, Tia, Kendall and Seinne all sat down with Chris Harrison to display their reaction to Arie and Lauren’s reconciliation. Bekah pretty much said it all when she attacked Arie for not being genuine saying, “He says whatever is needed to that specific person to get them to do what he .” In hindsight, this does seem like the case. To Becca, Arie was genuinely trying to make it work, but to Lauren, he was completely over it after a few days…sure. Seinne picked up on this explaining how disrespectful it was to Becca to “act like their relationship was meaningless.” But, of course, the girls, all of whom had been close with both Becca and Lauren during , wanted to make sure the audience, and America, knew that none of the blame should be placed on Lauren. “She’s a great girl,” said Tia who was actually with Lauren the night Arie reached out to her on Instagram. “If I were in her place I probably would have done the same thing,” Bekah chimed in. All of the girls were pretty much in that Arie was the one who messed up, not Becca or Lauren.

Courtesy: PureWow

2. Becca confronts Arie.

Becca took the breakup with grace, not even screaming or throwing things like I can promise you I would have been. Heck, even my mom was texting me last night saying, “Why doesn’t she slap him?!” Becca exhibited the same presence of maturity when sitting on the couch with Arie, merely asking him why he did what he did. Of course, Arie had no good answer and repeated the same “I was conflicted” speech over and over. He did admit that he regretted getting down on one knee in Peru to which Becca swiftly “Why did you?” And if you expected a clear answer from Arie, you obviously haven’t been watching this season. In the Becca showed the highest form of grace when stating that she wished “nothing but the best” for Arie and Lauren. I don’t think many girls could say that to the man that broke their heart. Props to you, Becca!

Courtesy: Entertainment Weekly

3. Jason and Molly offer their advice.

In case you’re new to Bachelor Nation, something like this has actually happened before! In his season of The Bachelor, Jason Mesnick proposed to Melissa Rycroft, then swiftly changed his mind and proposed to runner-up Molly Malaney instead. The two have been happily married ever since and came on the show to talk about what NOT to do next. Though Jason and Molly didn’t face nearly as much backlash, seeing as there wasn’t really much social media way back in 2013, Molly described the tension for the time as “the worst!” Jason gave his best advice: to get a while for a while, “pack a bag and get out of L.A. and just focus on building your relationship.” And that is exactly what Lauren and Arie revealed they plan on doing.

Courtesy: TODAY

4. Arie and Lauren get engaged!

Oh yeah, they’re together by the way! Lauren was eager to take Arie back after asking a couple of tough questions about his relationship with Becca. Surprisingly, Arie said he was “100 percent completely” over Becca only days after calling off their proposal. Lauren seemed to believe him wholeheartedly and the couple looked happy to be together on stage. Chris Harrison mentioned the inevitable backlash Arie would get for making his decision so public, but Lauren stated that she is “proud of how he has handled everything. He truly could not have gone about things in a more respectful way.” Although much of Bachelor Nation (especially Becca) would probably have something to say about that, Arie summed it by saying “all that really matters is that we’re happy.” Well, dude, I guess you’re right. At least Arie seems sure this time. So sure, in fact, he proposed…again (slight shade intended). But, in the end, I think we can all agree that, for Lauren’s sake, we hope this engagement lasts longer than the last one.

Courtesy: The Knot News

5. The Bachelorette is who?

And finally, the moment we’ve all been waiting for…Becca Kufrin will be the next bachelorette! Although I can’t say I’m surprised, I’m more than ecstatic to see Becca embark on this journey to hopefully find someone much better for her than Arie! She’ll definitely get the cream of the crop, some of which were even presented to her on stage last night. There was an adorable bowtie wearing, accent having a man named Lincoln (like the president), a banjo player, and even a guy with a real live horse. To say her season will be interesting would be an understatement. So, join me on May 28 for the season premiere, you know I’ll be ready to keep you up with all the action! Until then folks!

Courtesy: Giphy

Lauren graduated from FSU in the spring of 2021. She is now an Associate Communications and Employee Engagement consultant at Forty1, a division of The Creative Engagement Agency. While at HCFSU, Lauren served as a content writer, content editor, managing editor, and editor in chief. HCXO!