The Transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Thanksgiving has come and gone and we know some of you are thinking “Finally! Time for Christmas!” You may have already gotten into the holiday spirit without noticing. So we’re going to break down how we immediately transition from Thanksgiving to Christmas, with GIFs of course!

Snagging deals on Black Friday (and bracing the unbearable crowds)

Putting together a wish list and asking your friends and family what they’d like for Christmas this year

Eating a sandwich made from leftovers and drinking a festive drink while watching your favorite Christmas movie (or Freeform’s movie marathon)

You’re putting up the decorations right now if you haven’t already (if you have it was probably while your family was finishing their Thanksgiving dinner)

Driving to a radio station that only play Christmas music

Yelling at anyone who tells you it’s too early to get excited about the holidays

You’re already saying “Happy Holidays!” to everyone you encounter

You rewatch Christmas episodes of your favorite shows on Netflix instead of rewatching the whole series.

Putting on your holiday PJs to go to bed and dream of Christmas morning

Graduate from Framingham State University. Communication Arts major, and Writing minor. Former Co-Campus Correspondent of HC Framingham and current After College writer! I'm passionate about tv shows, comedy, music, and cheese fries and take them all very seriously.