courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
courtney cook uoHvtkDcH8M unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Pat’s Pick (Why You Should Let Your Friends Style You)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Last week I had one of my best friends, Pat, dress me from Monday to Friday. I knew it would be interesting because while I like Pat’s classic style of flannels, tshirts, jerseys, and jeans our styles are pretty different. I like to incorporate more in style or on trend pieces with my classic ones. I thought this was so fun and would definitely have him choose my outfits again!

Monday

Monday’s outfit was a plain black long sleeve t-shirt with a white, navy, green, and black blanket scarf. I wore light wash jeans on the bottom with my snow boots for the cold day.

Tuesday

For Tuesday I was wearing a red flannel that Pat really liked with a “grunge” t-shirt on underneath. These were layered over leggings and combat boots for a comfy day.

Wednesday

For work at the bookstore on Wednesday Pat picked out this oversized Framingham spirit jersey. He paired it with black leggings again and my Adidas sneakers.

Thursday

My favorite was Thursday’s outfit! Pat started with the black turtleneck and then decided on light wash jeans with tall black boots and a necklace on top.

Friday

Friday was the last day for Pat to choose an outfit and I had work this day. He chose this sweater cardigan to wear over a plain white t-shirt with a big red scarf. For pants he chose these darker wash jeans to wear with these brown cowboy-esque boots.

Most of Pat’s inspirations came from other girls he saw around the campus or from my Instagram, where I catalog my outfits. He really stuck to my true style and pulled together looks that I would wear again and again. If you ever need a stylist Pat is the one to ask!

Rachel Smith

Framingham '18

Former Co-Campus Correspondent; Graduated 2018; Fashion Merchandising Major with Communication Arts Minor; Dance Team, Fashion Club, Her Campus, and Peer Mentor