HC Framingham Does Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

Her Campus Framingham is pumped for Spring Break! Check out how some members are spending their time off!

“For spring break I will be going home to Pittsfield, MA. I’m not doing anything exciting unless you consider working exciting, which I guess the paycheck part is. Right now my plans consist of watching Netflix and procrastinating doing my homework that is due the day we get back from break.  I don’t really mind that I don’t have any big plans; I’m just looking forward to being home and seeing my family. I honestly can’t wait to sleep in my own bed, shower without shoes on, eat food that’s not from the dining hall and do laundry without paying almost $4. Also, my birthday is on the 17th so I’m pretty happy that I’ll be home for that!” – Victoria

“I’m to New York City for a few days during break! My mom and I are flying in, which is going to be my first time on a plane! We’re planning to see a couple shows, go to a museum possibly, and just enjoy the city. I’ve been a few times and love it but I’d like to do something different every time that’s not to tourist-y.” – Amanda

“For spring break this year I am headed to London, England on my birthday on the 11th! I will be staying there until the 17th with my boyfriend while he is doing a semester abroad. We are also doing a day trip to Paris with his mom and sister! I definitely want to visit as many museums and eat as much food as I can. Before I leave I need to see Big Ben, go on the London Eye, and see the Eiffel Tower in Paris.” – Rachel

“For spring break I am going to Paris, France! I will be exploring the streets with a group going from FSU, lead by some of the best professors of geography in Framingham State. I plan on taking selfies with the Eiffel tower and enjoying a cup of coffee and a crescent while strolling by the Seine. I will also travel down creepy stairs to the catacombs and roaming amongst the book at Shakespeare and Co. This will be my first time in Europe and I’m so glad I get to go with one of my closest friends from FSU, Kelly. This wouldn’t be happening if I hadn’t gone to Framingham state!” – Kate

“As a senior here at FSU, my main plan for spring break will be to catch up on some much needed back home. Though like many of use, I too have work I will need to be catching up on while were all away, at least I will try to find some free time. I know many people who have a lot planned for their spring break, I like to think I am taking it easy this year.” – Serena