This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Framingham chapter.

So you don’t have a Valentine? It’s a good thing you are a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a significant other to bear you gifts. Here are 5 gift ideas to get yourself this Valentine’s Day: 1. Sexy Underwear “But I don’t have a Valentine, no one will see it…” Wrong, you will see it and feel confident and beautiful. Splurge on a fancy new lingerie from Adoreme.com or Victoria’s Secret. 2. Valentine’s Day themed sweets A heart shaped donut from Dunks; a box of heart shaped candy; or a pink frosted cupcake. It’s a holiday, treat yoself 3. Fluffy Socks It’s like a warm hug, for your feet! At $2 a piece, it’s the best present to get yourself! 4. Candles Sweet Pea, Fresh Cut Roses, or Pink Dragon Fruit.. What scent will you pick? While the air around others is filled with love fill the air around you with the fresh scent of a warm candle. 5. A Picture frame with a photo of you and your family or friends Valentine’s Day is all about love, so display the people who will always love you in a frame.

President and Campus Correspondent of Her Campus Framingham, Senior at Framingham State University, Finance Major. Avid animal lover, aspiring fashionista, and amateur traveler.