TJ Hughes, FCRH’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: TJ Hughes

Major: International Political Economy

School & Year: FCRH’17

Single or Taken: Taken

What made you join ROTC? I can see myself going into the Army after college.

What’s your favorite thing about Fordham? The omelet station at the caf (Author’s Note: Boys clearly love their food.)

If you could’ve picked the performer for Spring Weekend, who would it have been? Luke Bryan

Words to live by? I’m not opposed (So he’s open-minded.)

You know you’re living the dream when….your address is Loschert Hall. (Safe to say he loves Fordham.)

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? New York City

What’s something you’ve done to impress a girl? I’ve been trying, but no success so far (Well don’t give up now.)

And what’s the most attractive quality a girl could have? Confidence (Now that’s the answer we’re looking for.)

TJ is our second campus cutie to be in Army ROTC. Both him and Adrian are clearly dedicated to something they love and that’s pretty admirable in our eyes.

Natalie is a senior at Fordham University where she is a Communications major, concentrating in Journalism. She's previously been a Public Relations Intern at Rent the Runway, a Features Editor at Seventeen Magazine, and an Editorial Intern at Dance Spirit Magazine. This semester, she has the opportunity to combine both of her passions, dance and journalism, as a Press Intern at the New York City Ballet. She continues to take class at the infamous, Broadway Dance Center as she hopes to enjoy her senior year to the fullest.