Running in Heels: Where are the Women Candidates for 2012 and How Can We Get More of Them?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Calling all politically-savvy collegiettes! Glamour is hosting a women and politics panel on Wednesday, March 28th at 8 pm at the 92Y and they want you to be there. Join Glamour editor-in-chief Cindi Leive and moderator Chelsea Clinton as they ask prominent femal figures in the political landscape about where the women candidates for 2012 are — and how to get more of them. Guest include Sandra Fluke, Abby Huntsman Livingston, Christine Quinn, and Nicole Wallce. Tickets are only $10 for students, so be sure to grab yours ASAP!

What: Running in Heels: Where are the Women Candidates for 2012 and How Can We Get More of Them? — A panel hosted by Glamour‘s editor-in-chief Cindi Leive and Chelse Clinton

Where: 92Y, 1395 Lexington Avenue at 92nd St.

When: Wednesday, March 28th at 8:00 pm

Cost: $10 for students

For more information, click here.

Sarah is a member of the Class of 2013 at Fordham University, where she's a double-major in American Studies and Communication & Media Studies. A South Florida native, she is still adjusting to the cold and figuring out the basics of a winter wardrobe. A huge sports fan, Sarah watches way too much Sportscenter and compensates by watching copious amounts of E!, Gilmore Girls, and Pretty Little Liars. When she's not watching movies or staring at a television screen, she also enjoys blogging, photography, fashion, reading, and bring Pinterest pins to life. Follow her on Twitter @sari_ramirez.