The Perfect Gift For Her: L’OcciBoxes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Last minute shopping? Us two. Whether it’s a gift for your mom, your mentor, a hostess, or a BFF, we’re here to give you the only gift idea you’ll need. Enter the L’OcciBox by L’Occitane. At just $15, it’s in the ideal price range, but it’s packed with travel-sized products. First, this little orange pouch containing four shea butter hand creams and a mini nail file. If she’s always on-the-go, she’ll appreciate these packable hand savers. The box is also filled with samples of the brand’s Almond Supple Skin Oil, Arlésienne Hand Cream, Shea Butter Body Milk, Precious Cleansing Foam, Immortelle Sample Divine. Being able to sample so many products will guarantee that she finds a favorite, and will thank you later for leading her in the right direction. Get yours today at loccitane.com!

Alyssa is a senior at Fordham University pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies, and a minor in Spanish. With career goals ranging from digital editor at a major women's magazine, to writing a best selling young adult novel, she has put her skills to the test in many different areas of the communications field.