Patrick Burns, FCRH ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.
Name: Patrick Burns

Single or Taken: Taken

Major: History

Why did you decide to come to Fordham? When I visited as a senior in high school, I felt more comfortable here than I did at any of the other colleges that I applied to. I could see Fordham as my home for four years.

Campus Involvement: Resident Assistant, Rose Hill Society, Peer Educators, Campus Ministry, WFUV Sports

What are you looking for in a significant other? Someone who is caring and understanding, has a sense of humor, and appreciates my interests.

What is one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I don’t understand how it takes so long for girls to get ready for a big event, like a dance or a party.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you? Somewhere in between. I can make the first move, but I like to have a sense that she’s interested first.

What is your dream date? I don’t really have one. I just enjoy being with whoever I’m on the date with.

What is your hidden talent? Graphic design. I do a lot of the marketing for the Peer Educators, and I get a chance to do some interesting things with graphic design through that.

Who is your celebrity crush? Carrie Underwood

What is your life motto? Do what you do.

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.