#OverheardAtFordham: No. 3

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Welcome back to Rose Hill, Rams! Sometimes I worry that I won’t overhear enough entertaining things during the course of a month here on campus, but these past few weeks have proved me totally wrong. Walking through the caf, riding the Ram Van, or studying in Dagger John’s is always much more amusing when you’re a professional eavesdropper. Maybe that’s not my most employable or attractive skill, but it sure keeps life interesting. 

Without further adue, here is your first #OverheardAtFordham of the New Year! 

1. Puppy Love

“If I had an hour to live, I would just be like put me in a room full of puppies.”

2. Pinterest Perfect

“You know what she got us? These little mason jar shot glasses!”

[Author’s Note: These are adorable.]

3. Hide-and-Seek

“I knew you were hiding from me, but I saw you.”

4. Is this a compliment, or…?

“You look good today, even though you’re like a hot mess.”

5. Harsh Truth with a Side of Sass

“Yo, you and your girl must be tight because NOBODY would put up with this crap.” 

6. Tourist vs. Native 

“I’ve never been to Grand Central in my life.”

“It’s annoying. There are too many people.”

7. #StudyingProbs

“My brain feels gross.”

8. Heartwarming

“Your skin is fine without makeup!”

9. I Don’t Want to Live in a World Where This Exists

“It’s like drunk texting…but you’re not even drunk.”

10. Target Practice

“We never let him use our bathroom. He has TERRIBLE aim.”

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.