Our #HCSurvivalKits Are Getting Us Through The Winter In Style

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

With finals wrapping up, we’re packing up our #HCSurvivalKits and heading home for Christmas break. This semester has been a crazy one, and these goodies are the perfect way to kick off a much-deserved break. We’re unboxing our kits just for you, as a sneak peek of what you could win if you enter our Christmas decor contest

Tarte Cosmetics

Over here at HC Fordham, we are serious beauty lovers. One of our favorite brands ever is Tarte, so when we saw they had sent us treats in our Survival Kits, we were thrilled. We received gorgeous palettes, and Tarte mascara for days. The palettes are gorgeous, and with the help of the always-extra Kira Kira app, here’s a look at the colors. 

Krazy Glue 

Okay, hear us out on this one. We were a little taken aback to see a bunch of Krazy Glue in our Survival Kits, but they have seriously come in handy these past few days. So many random things in our apartments–lampshades, shot glasses, you name it–have been fixed with this glue and we are thanking our lucky stars for it this finals season. 

Alba Botanica 

There’s a few things the word ‘finals’ brings to mind: stress, papers, tests, and bags under your eyes. To combat this, Alba Botanica sent us Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes which is a cooling gel that eliminates puffy under eyes. It works like a charm and feels so good on tired eyes. 

Being Hand Cream

The mini hand creams sent to us by Being are perfect for staying moisturized during the winter. They smell amazing, and have such cute packaging. 

Le Motto + Actually She Can 

Le Motto and Actually She Can sent us tank tops in a bunch of different colors and sizes with super cute slogans like “Less hesitation more motivation” and “Less regret more sweat.” these tanks are perfect for the gym or sleeping. 

Christina is a member of the class of 2018 at Fordham University, pursuing a major in Communications and Media Studies. Some of her favorite things include Sex and the City re-runs, dogs and pretending Zayn is still a member of One Direction.