Frankie Caruana, FCRH ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Name: Frankie Caruana

Single or Taken? Single

Major: Chemistry, Pre-med

What he’s looking for in a significant other: Someone with great sense of humor and who is fun to hang out with.

Why he picked Fordham: Originally when I applied to schools I wanted to do engineering, but when I was deciding on which school to go to I suddenly realized I wanted to be a doctor. So out of all the schools I got into, Fordham had the best premed program. Also, it’s nice.

Campus Involvement: Co-Music Director in the Ramblers, Fuems, Volunteers Around the World, Laennec Society, and NSO Leader.

What’s one thing you don’t understand about the opposite sex? I don’t understand why so many girls think the guy has to text them first.

Do you prefer to make the first move or have her come to you? It varies, but I usually like to be the one who moves first.

What’s your hidden talent? It’s not really a hidden talent, but I play the piano.

Who is your Celebrity Crush? Mila Kunis

What is your life motto? The only difference between an ordeal and an adventure is your attitude.