burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

College Fashion Week Is Coming to NYC!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fordham chapter.

Every year, Her Campus joins with a ton of amazing sponsors to bring College Fashion Week to New York City! However, this event isn’t just a runway show. Every attendee has access to some awesome perks as well. A complimentary brow bar from European Wax Center, a DIY nail-art bar from Jamberry Nails, a #SORELStyle photo booth, and free goodie bags are only some. As it turns out, the models aren’t the only ones who get the star treatment at College Fashion Week.

Speaking of the models, did we mention they’re all college students? Every year, Her Campus invites women from various chapter to enter their social media contest to be a model at College Fashion Week, highlighting the potential of all collegiettes. Although the models aren’t celebs, People StyleWatch’s Christina Decker will be co-hosting the show and there will be various performances from super talented local artists. The models will be walking down the runway in the latest looks from Forever 21 and SOREL (and let’s be honest, at least half of our wardrobe is from Forever).  We at HC Fordham definitely can’t wait to attend College Fashion Week on October 10th from 6 to 9 PM at Santos Party House in NYC, and if you want to join in on the fun, register here. Hope to see you there!

Olivia is a junior at Fordham University. She is a Communications major from bright and sunny Southern California, but the East Coast is her second home. She actually does love long walks on the beach, but she also loves being a friend, sister, daughter, and aunt. Most importantly, she hopes her articles make you feel happy.