etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style > Beauty

SPRING BREAK: The Best Travel Friendly Beauty Items

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

This Spring Break, whether you’re going out of town or going on a “stay-cation,” packing your beauty items is always an ordeal. Either you have no idea which ones to take, or the bottles are too big. No worries, here are the best travel friendly beauty items you will find useful this Spring Break.

1. Su:M37 Rosewater Cleansing Stick

This little gem fits right into your purse or carry-on luggage and prevents any leaks or spills because of its stick form packaging. As you may have heard, rosewater is one of the best things you can apply to your skin to keep it healthy and hydrated. To use this cleansing stick, simply twist the bottom (like you would to chapstick), apply it and wipe or rinse off. So easy you could do it on the road or on an airplane. 

via: sokoglam.com

2. Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo 

This bottle comes in the perfect travel size of 1.7 oz and will save you so much vacation time when styling your hair. It also comes in two shades which means no chalky residue! Not only is it travel friendly, but it’s also a beauty must have this Spring Break.

via: moroccanoil.com

3. Maracuja Oil from Tarte Cosmetics

Why do you need a random oil in your beauty kit? Because after spending hours in the hot sun, or in the cold if you plan a trip to NYC, your skin is bound to get dry and flaky. This oil will trasnform your beauty routine and it’s available on TarteCosmetics.com in a travel size pack of 0.5 oz. 

via: Tartecosmetics.com

4. Smashbox Glow and Go Set

This travel size set is available in stores and online at Sephora. It comes with a mini eyeshadow palette with bronze and golden tones (*pro tip: can be used as highlighters for an extra golden glow), a pinky lippie to hydrate your lips and add some color (*pro-tip: lippie can also be used as a cream blush), and their best Photo Finish Primer water spray to keep your makeup looking on fleek while you are on the go. This set is a travel size must-have under $30.

via: Sephora.com

Now that you know the best travel size beauty products, it’s time to get packing for your vacay! 

xoxo,

Gaby