This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FIU chapter.

With the Royal Wedding approaching soon, news about the details of the event have started to come up and the most exciting yet is finally being speculated about: Meghan’s wedding dress. The Dutchess-to-be has chosen a designer for her wedding dress and although the name remains a mystery, we know that Jessica Mulroney, Meghan’s Canadian best friend who also happens to be a bridal stylist, is helping her with this very important decision. Meghan and Jessica have already had the first fitting with the designer at the Kensington palace and the identity of the master mind behind Meghan’s dress is only known by five people, what a great way to keep us on edge.

Picture: Closer Weekly (Left: Jessica Mulroney, Right: Meghan Markle)

Meghan seems to have a pretty good idea of what she wants for her dress. She has expressed in many occasions that she wants to wear something classy and elegant, but still very simple. A good source did specify that during the first fitting Meghan’s most liked features were embroidery and sleeves. Judging by Jessica Mulroney’s style, the dress will most likely be classic with a touch of modernity, no crazy surprises here. Jessica is also helping Meghan with other wedding details, having herself an impressive contacts list for all things weddings. A royal reporter even confirmed that Jessica’s daughter, Ivy, will be part of Meghan’s wedding as a flower girl alongside the royal children.

Other wedding day details seem to have leaked and a good source says that Meghan will be using her hair and makeup crew from her former show, SUITS, for the wedding day. Not surprising, since you want reliable people to be in charge of your image on the big day. As for Harry? He seems to be staying at the margin of the event planning in order to make it all about his fiancé, as all good boyfriends should.

Cover Photo: The Daily Beast

Source: E! News