Juju Ozborne: 6X7 Purple Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

Tallahassee music fans listen up because there is a new rapper is town, and his name is JuJu Ozbourne. JuJu has recently created a mixtape entitled 6×7 Purple. The Mixtape includes ten tracks with appearances from Florida A&M student Donovan Long, to beats made by Florida A&M student Devante Jefferson. As a FAMU student himself Julian “JuJu” is a public relations student who loves to let his creative juices flow.

Recently having a launch and listening party on April 20th, to celebrate the accomplishments of JuJu, Christen Dior, a biology student a Florida State University stated,” I love the mixtape its great! You can really see how much time and effort went toward creating the mixtape.” you can download the mixtape online at www.datpif.com and check out his website www.jujuozbourne.com.

When having the chance to interview JuJu why title 6×7 Purple his thoughts were, “Over this last year I built a strong relationship with God, that’s why the mixtape is kinda spiritual… The six represents man because earth was created on the sixth day and the seven represents God or the desires to seek perfection. Then finally the color purple represents royalty.

Going further into the music JuJu says his favorite songs on the album are ” Swing my Way, and Screwface.” He will also be preforming at “The Connect” this Thursday at 7pm. A fashion/music showcase at 621 Industrial Drive. With guest performances at the new club “The Mint” Thursday night at 12 this upcoming rapper is on his way to the top.

JuJu feels blessed to have an impact of the Tallahassee community and beyond. He is confidant in his music and loves the support from his fans. Make sure you check out this young artist on his grind!

Taylor A. Bishop Broadcast Journalism Student Florida A&M University Hometown: Atlanta, GA Intrest: Soccer, Singing, Helping others, and Being with Friends