#HCFAMFAVS: #ICYMI: 3 Makeup Looks for that Last Minute Date

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at FAMU chapter.

As we approach Spring, love seems to be blossoming all around us.  Whether it is a love for something new: a lipstick, Kanye West new shoes, a @badgalriri selfie, or a significant other; love is everywhere.  So that means plans are being made, and some of those plans may arise at the last minute.  So, we decided to give our readers 3 options to choose from when those last minute dates do come up. 

GET READY WITH ME | My Signature Red Lip | MAKEUP : Shirley B. Eniang is a favorite here at Her Campus FAMU, so we are sure that one of her signature looks would work out great.  Especially when you want to go for a timeless look. 

1. Velvet Smokey Eyes for Valentines | Chanel Boateng:  Chenel is another UK favorite here at Her Campus FAMU.  Her looks are always and simple enough for any beauty to follow.  There is also an honest vigor about her that we love, and you can definitely see it in her awesome makeup looks! 

2. Valentines Day Makeup Look:  Nicole Guerriero is a hometown favorite, hailing for Tampa, FL.  We decided to bring it home and show off one of our favorite Youtubbers.  Her looks range from wild and crazy to simple and seductive.  Her channel has a great pick of videos, and you will be sure to find a great look for any date.