sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sagar patil 8UcNYpynFLU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Woman Crush Wednesday: Blake Lively

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Blake Lively is the epitome of natural beauty. Between her perfect smile, her beachy hair and rockin’ bod, she is basically flawless. And anyone who has seen “Gossip Girl”, “Savages”, or “Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants” would agree that she is as good of an actress as she is a model. Blonde hair and green eyes never looked so good. So here are the reasons why she is my Woman Crush on Wednesday and every other day of the week!

1.  She has her priorities straight.

2. She can be super sexy…

3. And cute all at the same time.

4. Beyoncé would be proud because she actually did wake up like that.

5.  Her eyes can make anyone green with envy.

6. Her smile is contagious.

7. She’s married to someone just as beautiful as she is.

8. Waving the competition goodbye!

9. Come on she’s STUNNING!

10. And you’re welcome….

Fun Facts

She was born on April 25, 1987 in Los Angeles, California.

She is a Virgo.

She is 5’10 (and doesn’t mind wearing heels)

She has four siblings.

And she broke up with Leonardo Dicaprio to date Ryan Reynolds who she married on September 9, 2012.

If you haven’t developed a woman crush on her after these reasons, you’re lying…or blind. 

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.