This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

I <3 Mathi Smith

Stop making rude comments about the crew team, they all work really hard !(good luck at dad vails guys!!) or any athletic team for that matter, each team is great and works extremely hard to represent our school!

YOU are stronger than the Yak

The Her Campus girls are amazing for standing up for what they believe in

All of the nursing teachers are kind and inspirational people in my life. I am so lucky to have had the opportunity to work with such amazing women.

The Her Campus girls are great role models! #stoptheyak

Gabriella Restivo is one of the most beautiful girls on this campus, not just on the outside but on the inside as well

I love Kellie, Marie, and Sarah

Kaitlyn Taddeo is an amazing field hockey player!

Liz Thiroway has great hair!

Gab Angresano is such a genuinely nice person and a great friend!

Oliva St. John is such a fun person to be around!

Angela Bida is so fun!

My friends at Fairfield are some of the most loving and thoughtful people I have ever met.

Thank you to my wonderful boyfriend for always being the sweetest guy and being by my side everyday. I love you!

Kathryn Regan is so generous

Molly Camp is great at s4sj!

My friends are what keeps me going

Will Martorano is amazing

Amanda McKelvey is beautiful inside and out!

I love my family and best friends (Marisa, Nicole, Rosalie and Jackie) for being supportive of me & making me laugh!! Miss you all and can’t wait to see you soon!

Alex Antonacci is perfect in every way

Kelly Conway is one of the nicest people I have met and I wish we would become better friends!

Katie Gillette is such a sweet person!

Giana Postiglione is one of the nicest and most caring people I have ever met. Everyone she meets is welcomed with open arms. She always puts others before herself.

Thank you to my best friend since nursery school who has become my other half!

Leah is beautiful inside and out.

I have the best roommates in the world! Katie, Katy, Kelly, Nicole, & Julz you girls ROCK!!

I LOVE my roommates! They’re the best.

Wouldn’t be anywhere without my amazing mother! Love her!

Nick Cerasuolo is the nicest guy on campus. I am so lucky to call him my best friend!

Angela Bida is an amazing person. I don’t know what I would do without her:)

Erin Connors is not only hilarious, she is a great friend!

Gabrielle Angresano is the sweetest girl on campus. I am so lucky to have her as my roommate she is a true friend! :)

Matt Dunn is a cutie!

Micaela Moffa is the best! I am going to miss her so much when we go abroad next year :(

Anif McDonald is the coolest kid on campus. A true friend. We are so lucky to have him as a VP!

Danielle Tullo and Amanda McKelvey are beautiful inside and out. It was an honor to get to know them and write for Her Campus this year! I am so happy they started the Fairfield chapter and it is amazing how far Her Campus Fairfield has come!! Love you guys!

Erin Mcfadden is the bomb!

Deirdre Munday is hands down the funniest person on this campus. So sweet and always cheers me up!

Kevin Schere is such a nice guy and good friend. I am going to miss him when he goes abroad!

Soly is an extremely hard worker and a great friend

Olivia St John is the funniest person I know. I can always count on her to crack a joke and brighten my day

Johana Rendon is the most hardworking and caring person I know. Love you!

Erin Connors is the funniest and friendliest person on campus

Alex Long and Alex Cucchi have truly changed this university for the better!

Bobbi Shortell is an amazing friend and I couldn’t have gotten through this year without her! Please don’t leave me for Australia!

Kaneez is such a beautiful individual

Maura Passione is gorgeous

I am extremely grateful for my amazing friends at Fairfield!

I have the best roomate in the world!

Congratulations to all of the athletic teams this year! All of your hard work and dedication truly paid off!

I think over 135,000 page views probably beats any Yik Yak about Her Campus! #StoptheYak

Narayana Salvatierra is such a beautiful person, inside and out!

Matt Xirinachs is a smart guy who has so much potential.

Dakota Trick is a vintage beauty! She’s always so kind, put together, and on top of her life.

Katie Gillette is the kind of person you know you’ll always be friends with, no matter how far you grow apart.

Casey Heely is so light-hearted and friendly. She makes me feel so important. I love to hang out with her!

Felicia Staropoli is a real friend. She’s dedicated to her work, she’s kind in her words, and she’s true in her actions. The world is a better place with her in it.

Amanda Perfetti has a great sense of humor, a balanced head on her shoulders, a cultivated mind, a cultured soul, and a friendly heart. Everyone should get to know her.

Kalee Brunelle is one of the sweetest, smartest, and most well-rounded people I know. She’s got so much potential and it’s so obvious that she’s harnessed that energy and she’s not stopping ’til she reaches the top!

Laura Cecchetto is a fun-loving, trustworthy, and beautiful friend. Anyone would be more than lucky to have her in his or her life.

Tom Mortorano is so fun and funny. I wish I could spend more time with him, because he’s so full of life, it’s contagious

Emma Cannon is my role model. She’s so intelligent, personable, cultured, and mature. I feel so blessed to have met her.

Laura Graf dances into every life experience with the grace of a ballerina. She’s so sweet, kind, and friendly. The world should thank her for aspiring to be the wonderful nurse she most definitely will be one day. If we weren’t friends, my life would be incomplete!

Gabby Restivo makes my days brighter!

Pam Grant is such a hardworker and is gonna KILL IT on all of her finals!!!!!!

Sean Grennan is a kind person and I’m sure he’s a great friend, too. He clearly loves basketball and is pursuing his passion, which is a great feat in itself.

Quinn McKean knows where he’s been and he knows where he’s going. He’s driven to succeed in the career path he chose, which is awesome!

Pete Renna is so upbeat and full of life! I’d know that voice anywhere.

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.