Last Minute Outfits You Can Rock at Prez Ball

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With the President’s Ball approaching quickly, it’s important to make sure you have your outfit perfected for the night! If you haven’t thought about it yet and are still scrambling for outfit inspiration, here are some looks that will help you to turn heads on Friday night.

A really easy, and stylish look to pull off is a simple nude bandage dress. It’s sleek and very figure flattering. Pair your nude mini with a light colored chained crossbody. Stick to a crocodile, black, or neutral toned heel.

Forever Unique Cameo Bandage Dress, ASOS.com, $248

Zara Printed Leather Court Shoe, Zara.com, $100

Zara Leather Court Shoe, Zara.com, $100

MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Crossbody, Macys.com, $128

You can never go wrong with a simple black and white combo. This white skater dress is classy yet daring because of it’s striking neckline. Pairing it with darker accessories is the way to go. It’s fun to experiment with your accessories, but for a dress like this the simpler the better.

ASOS Scuba Skater With Plunge Neck Dress, ASOS.com, $67

Steve Madden Stecy, Piperlime.gap.com, $80

Dv Dolce Vita Open Toe Lace Up Sandals – Safia High Heel, Bloomingdales.com, $67

Diane von Furstenberg Lizard Embossed Envelope Clutch, Intermixonline.com, $195

Another look you should consider for this James Bond themed event is metalics. The combination is edgy and elegant, and these Banana Republic T Strap Pumps are the perfect dupe for collegiates coveting Valentino’s Rockstuds!

Banana Republic Monogram Strappy Shine Dress, Bananarepublic.gap.com, $130

Banana Republic Adelia T Strap Pump, Bananarepublic.gap.com, $158

Banana Republic Gemma Black Box Clutch, Bananarepublic.gap.com, $110

Banana Republic Mesh Slider Bracelet, Bananarepublic.gap.com, $40

The safest and arguably chicest look is the classic head-to-toe black. You most likely own a pair of black heels, so throw on a black bandage, mini, or slip dress and you’re ready for the biggest party of the semster!

Florence Lace Deep V Dress, ShopPlanetBlue.com, $352

EMMA GO, ShopPlanetBlue.com, $230

Tulum Necklace, ShopPlanetBlue.com, $90

Tory Burch Crossbody, Bloomingdales.com, $295

Amanda McKelvey is a Co-Campus Correspondent and a senior at Fairfield University. She is a Journalism major with minors in Psychology and Communications. In addition to being a CC she has held internships with Michael Kors, CollegeFashionista.com and the Rockville Centre and Baldwin Heralds. In her free time, Amanda enjoys days on the beaches of Long Island, watching Scandal, Chicago Fire and the Bachelorette, eating anything sweet (chocolate, ice cream, cupcakes—you name it!) and reading a good book. She’s excited to spend her senior year living at Fairfield Beach with her best friends including fellow CC Danielle Tullo! You can follow her on Twitter @theAMANDAshowww or on Instagram @ammckelvey.