This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Go gold or go home! As the United States is trying to kill it at the Winter Olympics in Sochi, we figured there’s nothing better than an American themed playlist to go along with Olympic themed parties. Just remember, somewhere in America Miley Cyrus is twerkin’ it. 

1. “Born in the U.S.A” by Bruce Springsteen

2. “American Girl” by Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers

3. “Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue” by Toby Keith

4. “Kernkraft 400 (Sports Chant Stadium Remix)” by Zombie Nation

5. “Warrior (Team USA Edition)” by Nelly

6. “American Ride” by Toby Keith

7. “American Boy” by Estelle ft. Kanye West

8. “American Idiot” by Green Day

9. “Party In The USA” by Miley Cyrus

10. “American Woman” by Lenny Kravitz

11. “Somewhereinamerica” by Jay Z

12. “We Are The Champions” by Queen

Hey girls! My name is Siobhan Brennan and I am currently a junior Communication and Sociology & Anthropology major at Fairfield University in Connecticut.  Ideally, I would spend a perfect day outside at a festival with my favorite artists serenading me and my peers with their top songs.  But unfortunately this would only occur in a perfect world or if maybe I had unlimited funds.  On a positive note, I had to settle with sharing my current favorite music with you all by my blog posts this semester.  Party on and enjoy!Follow me on twitter at @siobhan_brennan
Hi I'm Alex! I'm a nursing major at Fairfield University. I'm a huge music fanatic. I'm also a huge EDM head, I love raves, and non -stop dance parties. Music is something I've always had a strong connection with. Music can really connect with you no matter what kind of mood you are in, there is always a song you can listen to no matter how sad or happy you are. Hopefully you guys will appreciate some of the music I'm going to start sharing with you! Enjoy! xoxo
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!