#HCDreamSpace Instagram Contest Rules

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Welcome back collegiettes and a warm welcome to the class of 2018! We hope you all had an eventful summer and are ready for another great semester. We are thrilled to be back at Fairfield and are excited to announce our first social media contest this Fall!  

As we each settle in to our new homes on and off campus, we want to see how you’ve decorated your new space! Show us how you styled your room using this hashtag #HCDreamSpace and you could win a 2014 Lilly Pulitzer agenda!

Eligibility
Any Fairfield University student who currently follows our Instagram and Twitter accounts and likes us on Facebook. 

How To Enter
1. Post a photo of your new space on your Instagram account.2. Tag @HCFairfieldU and include the hashtag #HCDreamSpace in your post.3. Check our Facebook page on Monday, September 8th to see if you’ve won!

*Photo submissions must be uploaded by September 7, 2014 at 11:59 pm.

Contest Prize

The winner will receive a 2014 Lilly Pulitzer agenda!

Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!