7 Starbucks Drinks To Try This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

Take a venture outside of your PSL-comfort-zone and try one (or all) of these fall favorites!

Chai Tea LatteThis drink brings together two of our favorite things: tea and lattes.  The Chai Tea Latte is an essential whether you’re spending the night at the library, or binge-watching your favorite series on Netflix. Bonus: You can also get this drink chocolate flavored. 

Vanilla Roobios TeaThis favorite will have you feeling warm and fuzzy on a chilly October night. The Vanilla Roobios Tea has sweet hints of cinnamon and vanilla, and is sure to boost your mood after the first sip. After a long day, your taste buds definitely deserve this!

Caramel MacchiatoAlso known as the, “sh*t, I forgot that paper is due tomorrow” saver. With it’s strong espresso, and delicious flavor this drink will keep you going long after Club Dimmena shuts down.

Ginger Ale FizzioStarbucks is now competing with local pharmacies, apparently. Recently they created Fizzios, which is a carbonated drink that is a better alternative to soda and can help cure a stomachache. The drink doesn’t contain any high-fructose corn syrup, or artificial flavors or preservatives. I’ll drink a Fizzio to that!

Skinny Vanilla LatteGood-bye, beverage calories. The Skinny Vanilla Latte might be only 120 calories (grande), but it does not sacrifice flavor or caffeine. The drink uses just the right amount of espresso with a great vanilla taste to create the perfect “go-to” any day of the week!

Salted Caramel MochaI mean, really, how can anyone deny a delicious name like that? The Salted Caramel Mocha is the grown up alternative to your typical hot chocolate. The drink packs in that same chocolate taste but is accompanied by some espresso to give you just the boost you need.

Caramel Apple SpiceThis drink is featured on the kids’ menu, but it is a personal favorite. The Caramel Apple Spice puts an amazing twist on a typical apple cider by swirling it with hints of sweet caramel! It’s ideal for weekend trip to the pumpkin patch.

Follow Lauren on Twitter!

Lauren is a sophomore studying Computer Engineering at Fairfield University.  A proud Bostonian, she has a heavy reliance on iced coffee and says "wicked" far too often.Follow Lauren on Twitter!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!