This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

What is one thing that you absolutely need during fall? A killer pair of boots! And no one can deny a bargain either. Here are great picks for the best boots and bootie steals of the season.

1. The CowgirlWho doesn’t love a pair of tan ankle booties? They match with absolutely everything, and the wooden heel adds a country like edge.

2. Over the KneeA pair of thigh high boots can easily make any outfit more chic. Pair with a dark outfit, and you’ll be dressed to impress in seconds.

3. For the Classic GirlI firmly believe that no collegiette can go wrong with a pair of trusty brown riding boots! You can wear them to class with leggings and out to the town houses again with a cute top and tight jeans!

4. For a Night OutWhether you’re planning on heading to the townhouses or out to dinner with your girls, a pair of black-heeled booties are a must for any collegiate. The heel height isn’t unbearable, and when the weather is cooling down, I know that no one will turn down closed toed shoes.

5. Rocker ChickWho doesn’t love a few studs every once in a while? This modern twist on the classic motorcycle boot will definitely turn heads as you make the trek from your dorm to Canisius!

6. Rainy DayIf you’re so over Hunter boots, this is the perfect rain boot for you! This quilted pair is totally unique; no one else on campus will have anything like these.

7. The WedgeThis is a cool twist on your regular heeled boot – who doesn’t love a pair of shoes that gives you height, while also being easy to walk in? It’s a win-win for everyone!

Aileen is a senior communication major and marketing minor who resides in Westchester, NY. She is a Executive Features Editor at Her Campus Fairfield and loves online shopping, snuggling with her dog, and working out. the Follow her on Instagram @aklindy!
Danielle was previously the Deputy Editor at Her Campus, where she oversaw social and content strategy, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, news, and entertainment. Prior to joining Her Campus, Danielle worked at House Beautiful as Senior Lifestyle Editor, directing and producing feature videos and stories. Danielle also served as Snapchat Editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing the brands daily Snapchat Discover channel. In 2016, she launched Cosmo Bites — which is now the official food and beverage vertical at Cosmopolitan. That same year, Danielle was named as a Rising Star in the digital media industry by FOLIO Magazine. Danielle got her start in digital media by launching the Her Campus chapter at Fairfield University in 2014, where she acted as Campus Correspondent for 2.5 years, before graduating with a degree in English and creative writing. She enjoys wine, food, and long walks through HomeGoods. Follow Danielle on Instagram!