yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Recent Horror Movie Releases

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Most people love Halloween. Unfortunately, it only comes once a year and lasts for a weekend. But, luckily scary movies are released year round and you can relive your Halloween experience throughout the year! Check out this list of some of the most recent horror movies in the last year or so and some that have yet to be released!.

1. Incarnate – December 2

A scientist who can enter the minds of the possessed must help a young boy shake his demons, while the scientist faces his as well.

1. Friend Request – December 9

A young woman makes the mistake of unfriending a random girl online, which afterwards a demonic presence begins stalking and killing her friends in an effort to make her feel lonely

1. Underworld: Blood Wars – January 6

The most recent installment in the Underworld series, Selene, the vampire who hunts people down, attempts to finally end the war between the Lycan and vampire clans.

1. The Bye Bye Man – January 13th

A group of friends discover the Bye Bye Man, who they soon learn is behind humanity committing its worse crimes.

1. Rings – February 3

The third installment in this series, a girl begins to worry about her boyfriend as he gets deeper and deeper into an urban legend involving a videotape, but then she finds out something about it that no one’s ever seen before.

1. The Dark Tower – February 17

Adapted from Stephen King’s famous novel, a gunslinger roams through an Old-West type world trying to find the dark tower and save the world he lives in.

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.