This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Miss Zoe Reszytniak ‘18

HC: Intended Major?

Psychology with a minor in Women Gender Studies

HC: Hometown?

New York

HC: F&M Activities?

Zoe is an active member in the Alpha Phi Sorority; she absolutely adores her Big. She is also involved in “Active-Minds,” which is a group that reduces stigma in mental illness.

HC: Dream Job?

Zoe would love to be a Psychologist, but she also expressed interest in owning a cute little coffee shop one day.

HC: Craziest Stories?

Zoe had two very entertaining stories to share. Zoe started off by telling me, “Everything in my life is a joke.” She continued on to share her story about casually walking past a large tour group on the F&M campus… She was walking back from the college center, struggling to hold three very large packages, when she tripped and fell. Her body sprawled in front of the entire tour group, and the packages she once was carrying had now flown 6 feet in front of her. Classic. The second story is about asking a boy (who she was crushing mad hard on) to her high school senior prom. This dude completely and straight up turned Zoe down.  Reflecting back on this experience Zoe said, “I’m still kinda traumatized from this moment, but it helped me grow a thicker skin, and I had a great time with my girlfriends… so his loss.”

HC: If you could travel to any time in history where would you go?

“I would have been in Berlin when the wall came crashing down.” Zoe explained to me that she would have loved to witness the beautiful moment when families were finally reunited.

HC: Describe yourself in three words?

1. Sassy

2. Quirky

3. Introspective

HC: What is your favorite restaurant in Lancaster?

“Aussie and the Fox, because they have the most delicious burgers, seriously you have to go.”

HC: What is your go to outfit?

With serious enthusiasm Zoe described, “My over-sized Star Wars t-shirt that features Darth Vader and his gang of storm troopers, with my white jean shorts, and converse.”

HC: Ben or John?

“Oh my God Ben Franklin all the way! I mean he’s on the one hundred dollar bill! Wait, no… that was a joke.” 

Laugh, smile, and channel your bliss.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.