Max Pearlman ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Max Pearlman ’17

Hometown? Bedford, NY

Major? History

Describe yourself in three words: Life, Liberty, Chipotle

Why F&M? I liked how F&M was in a smaller city but still connected to the outside world. Lots of campuses like f&M are in the middle of nowhere but F&M provided an environment where you could be in an isolated campus while still being part of a larger community

What are you involved in on campus? I’m the Station Manager of WFNM, one of the Initiate Advisors of Phi Sigma Pi, and an avid Super Smash Brothers Melee player.What’s your favorite part about being initiate advisor? Getting to know an amazing group of people and helping each of them become part of Phi Sigma Pi. It has been an incredibly rewarding experience and I have had the pleasure of working with the amazing Cari Lamba.

Hidden talent? I would say I’m an above average badminton player

Perfect date? A nice romantic walk on the beach followed by a moonlit horseback ride to a McDonald’s where we both enjoy delicious hamburgers

Favorite quote? “Do you know what they call a big mac in france? A royale with cheese”

Ben or John? John, he established important supreme court precedent and is an underrated boss

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.