This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

This year at F&M, a new club has started. This club is known as F&M: Options – The Other Night Life. Its goal has been to provide students with more opportunities to participate in activities on or off campus. One innovative idea the organization has begun is the Loop 2.0. It builds off of the idea of the regular Lancaster Loop, which transports students to various locations, such as Park City, Downtown Lancaster, and the movie theater. The Loop 2.0 travels to some of these places as well, like the movie theater, but also to many new places. Students have the opportunity to go to a roller skating rink, the Laserdome, or the ice skating rink at different times during the month.

I personally had the opportunity to take The Loop 2.0 a few weeks ago with a group of my close friends. We decided to go to the rollerskating rink in Lancaster, but once we got there, it was extremely crowded and we decided to do something else. Our driver had been very sweet and told us that if we needed her to come pick us up earlier than when we had agreed upon, we should just call Public Safety and they would contact her and ask her to come get us. We did exactly what she told us to and she showed up in a few minutes. She then happily drove us to the movie theater, where we all ended up getting sushi at a restaurant next door. It was a great experience, especially considering how nice the driver was and how willing she was to help us. Now, my friends and I have decided that every third Saturday of the month should be sushi Saturday. We know we can always take The Loop 2.0 to get there!

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.