This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name?

Angela Ling

Class Year?

Sophomore

HC: Hometown?

AL: San Leandro, CA

HC: What are you involved in at F&M?

AL: I am one of the founders and current president of the Asian American Alliance club on campus. This club was founded because I, along with many Asian Americans on campus felt that we didn’t have a presence at F&M. So, this club was formed in order to give people a safe space to speak their minds and to garner support from like-minded individuals. Another goal of this club is to encourage people from all backgrounds and identities to attend the meetings in order to understand the Asian American identity, and, by doing so, gathering support between members of different groups.

HC: Favorite place to eat in Lancaster?

AL: Saigon Cafe.

HC: Favorite place on campus?

AL: The small garden next to LSP.

HC: What’s your favorite quote?

AL: “I am a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” -Thomas Jefferson

HC: An interesting fact about you?

AL: I have a twin brother.

HC: What’s your dream vacation?

AL: My dream vacation would be traveling back to Hawaii, and escaping the stress that plagues F&M students.

HC: Favorite class you’ve taken here?

AL: Sociology 100.

HC: Ben or John?

AL: Ben because he discovered electricity.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.