This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Andy Stewart

Year: 2019

HC: Intended major?

AS: Environmental studies

HC: Ideal date?

AS: Someone who is considerate and who loves to be with me… skiing, hiking, rock climbing, any physical activity.

HC: Relationship status?

AS: Single and ready to mingle

HC: What was the best part about participating in Alpha Phi’s Alpha male Competition?

AS: Being able to perform in front of everyone and knowing that the money I am raising is going to a good cause.

HC: Go to emoji for flirting?

AS: It’s called calling. I call. Calls get things done.

HC: What do you miss most about home?

AS: Oh that’s a good question… my family, my dog especially. I miss sleeping in my own bed.

HC: Most attractive quality in a girl?

AS: Umm… her eyes (as he started singing Just the Way You Are), yes I’d say their eyes.

HC: Ice cream cone or milkshake?

AS: Milkshake all the way, cookies and cream.

HC: Hot chocolate or coffee?

AS: Coffee, I really don’t go with either… I like tea actually for the purposes of being sick or having a sore throat, tea is very relaxing.

HC: Fave word?

AS: Driven

HC: How do you want to be remembered?

AS: I want to be thought of as someone that is fun, someone who people want to hang around.

HC: Do you believe in true love?

AS: Uhhhh yesss… sure.

HC: What movie/book would you like to live in? Why?

AS: The maze runner, because I like to run around.

HC: Has you heart ever been stolen?

AS: No because I don’t let it get stolen. It’s my heart, no one can have it.

HC: How do you define love?

AS: I mean, I guess having a mutual relationship with someone that you actually enjoy; knowing you can depend on one another.

HC: What motivates you?

AS: Success. Wanting to do better at something. The drive of money.

HC: Something you do to impress girls?

AS: Shit. I just be myself.

HC: What do you value most about life?

AS: Being able to live your own adventure.

HC: What do girls do that drives you crazy?

AS: Interact with me. ;)

Laugh, smile, and channel your bliss.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.