15 Things Only Halsey Lovers Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. You totally freaked out when Hurricane started playing in the movie Nerve, because OMG yaasss your girl.

2. You search for the absolute best Halsey remixes that obvi don’t ruin the integrity of her musical talent.

3. You most definitely angrily sing the lyrics to Gasoline from time to time, at a very loud volume.

4. You totally lol-ed after viewing the Colors music video for the first time, because how could you not have expected a DILF?

5. You totally own the Halsey lipstick from MAC.

6. You feel a deep emotional connection to all of her lyrics, especially Ghost, because aren’t we all searching for something that we can’t reach?

7. You always try to connect her songs to your real life tho.

8. You have had this thought before, “Halsey just gets what I’m going through, I can relate with you girl.”

9. You put your fave Halsey song on repeat and sing and dance until you can sing and dance no more.

10. You have desperately sought to discover every Halsey song in the world.

11. You tell yourself and your friends: “OMG, Halsey is just SO cool.”

12. You channel your “inner Halsey” when you want to feel like a bad b.

13. You have tried to decode the lyrics, “dripping like a saturated sunrise,” but you failed.

14. You have entire car rides dedicated to Halsey jam sessions.

15.  And most importantly, you pour your champagne down the mothaf**ckin drain, because why the hell not?

Laugh, smile, and channel your bliss.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.