Top 6 Ways to Celebrate End of Exams

Posted -

With many people’s exam seasons drawing to a close, freedom is on everyone’s minds. Here at HCX we’ve got a couple of suggestions (not that you’ll need any!)…

1.Big Night Out

The most popular student choice by far. For the most of us, the last few weeks have been pretty Arena-less and we’re getting withdrawal symptoms (unless, of course you’ve been a bad student!) How better to celebrate your new found freedom than getting tipsy and dancing to ‘Baywatch’? No more assignments so it’s totally guilt-free and you’ve (hopefully) got a whole pile of unspent alcohol money that needs using up. 

Pages

About The Author

Hello! I'm Jess, avid writer, full of grand travel plans and slightly addicted to chai. As well as writing for HerCampus (and singing loudly in the shower) I run my own blog at www.mismatchedknitwear.com where I talk about my day-to-day life, post lots of filtered photographs and talk about food a lot. Somehow this got me into the finals of the Cosmo Blog Awards 2013. I don't know either...

Editor's Note

Are you an aspiring journalist or just looking for an outlet where you can share your voice? Apply to write for Her Campus!

User login