Top 5 Sustainable Fashion Brands

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

More and more people are becoming aware of environmental issues, and in the fashion industry, many brands have realised the importance of sustainability. Here in the HerCampus team, we support sustainable fashion, so here are five sustainable fashion brands we recommend to you.

VEJA

VEJA is an eco-conscious shoes and accessories brand. Their products are made from environment-friendly materials, such as organic cotton, and ecological leather. Also, many of their shoes have a minimal style. If you like this style, the shoes of VEJA will be a good choice for you.

MATT & NAT

MATT & NAT is a vegan brand. They have a variety of products, for example, handbags, wallets and shoes. Instead of using animal leathers, they use vegan leathers and recycled materials in their production.

H&M

Customers can drop off their unwanted clothes (any brands’ clothes) in all H&M stores, and H&M will then use the recycled material in their products. They launched their conscious collection in 2011. In H&M stores, the conscious products are labelled with the green tag, so it is worth noticing clothes with green labels when you shop in H&M.

Alternative Apparel

Alternative Apparel is a conscious fashion brand. Lots of their products (including clothes and accessories) are made from sustainable materials, such as organic fabric, recycled materials, and non-toxic dyes.

allSisters

AllSisters is a sustainable swimwear brand. They use recycled fishing nets and nylon waste to make their collections. It is time to prepare for the summer! Get summer ready with allSisters’ swimwear.