HCX Campus Cutie: Jacob Freeman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Name: Jacob Freeman

Age: 19

Degree: 2nd Year Theology

Relationship Status: I’m seeing a girl at the moment

How does it feel to be nominated Campus Cutie?

Incredibly flattering and quite a surprise to be honest!

Describe yourself in three words:

Easy-going, honest and confident

Most likely location on a night out:

I’m a big arena fan at the moment

Weirdest experience on a night out at Uni:

“That’s a hard one…

Probably on a rowing social last year dressed as clowns, everyone was absolutely smashed after the no-less-than brutal predrinks and Timepiece was as grimey as ever on a wednesday, Some girl tried to kiss me but came in so fast she actually headbutted me square in the face and sent me into a profuse nosebleed. After a traumatic, tear-blinded run to the toilet I discovered just the extent of the bleeding (I looked like an extra off the walking dead.) After that I don’t really remember anything until I woke up outside my room the next morning having clearly lost the ability to use a key.

Either that or the time a drunken walk home turned into a one-man leapfrogging competition. In which I lost. I decided to try and leapfrog a wall to best myself. Cleared the wall quite impressively somehow but bearing in mind I can’t do the splits sober or naked – drunk and in slim fit jeans were never not going to trip me up. Ended up falling face first over the wall and seriously damaging a ligament in my collarbone having to be rushed to A&E to be in a sling for the next 2 months.”

Favourite way to spend a hangover day:

Depending on the severity I may leave my bed to basically gorge on food indefinitely and crash on the sofa for a film. The lazier the activity when hungover, the better!

Most successful chat up line:

My favourite has to be “Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you” Old but gold.

Celebrity crush:

Ariana Grande

If you were going to be a chocolate what would you be and why?

Probably a Time Out?  I’m pretty laid back so it makes sense

The best first date would be:

Firehouse is hard to beat but Monkeysuit is a solid shout too!

Quick fire questions

Blonde or brunette: Brunette

TP or Mosaic: TP

Pop or House: House

Rugby or Football: Rugby

Megakebab or MacDonald’s: Megakebab

Topman or McCoys: Topman

Curly Fries or Cheesy Chips: Curly Fries

Birthday Cake or Birthday Suit: Birthday Suit

Deputy Travel Editor 2015-2016 A third year geographer with constant wanderlust.