HCX Campus Cutie: Ashley Beddows

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

‘Feel this jumper – it’s boyfriend material’  – introducing Ashley Beddows everyone.

This week Her Campus Exeter was lucky enough to have a catch up with Ashley Beddows. EUAFC’s new stash sec and Monday Night Moz enthusiast, he is also a self-confessed hopeless romantic with a penchant for a good bottle of red.

Start queueing ladies… this one’s husband material!

Name: Ashley Beddows

Year: 1st Year

Degree: History and Spanish

Relationship status: Single

Can you describe yourself for me in three words?

Charming, athletic, and loyal.

What do you look for in a girl? Do you have a celebrity crush?

Fun, attractive, better chat than me. I definitely have a mild obsession with Jennifer Lawrence, so I guess blonde? There’s a pattern emerging here… But really I am not that fussed.

Where would you take me on the perfect date?

A nice place for drinks followed by a steak dinner and, of course, a very good bottle of red.

I think I could deal with that! What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?

It’s not about one big gesture… it’s about a life-long commitment to small gestures.

What has been your favourite part of being a fresher? Any memorable moments?

To be honest, VKs have made it all a bit of a blur. Playing with EUAFC has been a massive part of my year, as well as a good flat night out and my 100% attendance to the Lemmy.

As we are so close to the end of term, where would you go on an ideal holiday this summer?

Obviously, seeing as I have travelled through South East Asia and Africa on my ‘gap yah’, I need to explore the other side of the world… maybe ‘Perah’ next?

If you were stuck on a desert island, what three items could you not live without?

I couldn’t live without a football, generic chart music (cliché I know), and, if I could have anything, Jennifer Lawrence for company. Asking for too much?

Finally, where do you see yourself in ten years’ time?

Married, family, offshore account in the Camen Islands.

Vice President, Her Campus Exeter 2015 - 2016