Humans of Endicott

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Endicott chapter.

Name: Tim Spinale

Age/Year: 19/Freshman

Major/Minor: Criminal Justice/Theater

Hometown: Wayland, Massachusetts

Tell me a little about yourself and why you chose to come to Endicott?

I’m a happy go lucky kind of guy. I love to have fun and laugh and I’m just generally very easy going. I chose to come to Endicott for many reasons. The campus is incredible, the people, the staff, the area, but most of all I love the community. No one is an outsider here. Everyone is always friendly and so incredibly open, it made it very easy to make friends.

Do you have any plans for your future?

I want to become a police officer

What’s something unique about you?

I like to twerk. Just kidding. Or am I? I love to dance, even though I’m not very good at it

Are you involved or a part of any on campus groups or clubs?

I’m a part of the Endicott Singers, the chorus on campus, Drama Club, ECHO, the acapella group on campus, and the mainstage theater productions. Endicott Singers is like a family where everyone is a brother or sister and no one is left out. Drama Club is like being in another family, only this time it’s made up of brothers, sisters, and cousins and there’s a lot of joking around and so much love and support. ECHO is lit. That’s all. And mainstage is incredible where you meet people from all walks of life and you make many new friends and meet a lot of cool people.

What’s something you want right now?

I could go for an ice cream sundae

Most interesting decoration in your room?

Ron Burgundy “How To Be A Man” poster hanging on the wall

Favorite sports team? 

NEW ENGLAND F*****G PATRIOTS

What’s your favorite animal?

Penguin because they wear little tuxedos and scream at things just like me

Dunks or Starbucks?

Dunks all day, any day

Favorite song lyric?

“You’ve been scared of love, and what it did to you. You don’t have to run, I know what you been through. Just a simple touch and it can set you free. We don’t have to rush when you’re alone with me.”

I Feel It Comin’- The Weeknd

Do you remember your senior quote from high school, and if so what was it?

As you slide down the banister of life, may all the splinters be facing in the right direction

What’s a favorite place that you have been?

StoryLand

Lastly, how do you like to spend your free time?

I love spending time with friends, listening to music, and drinking some iced tea

I graduated from Endicott College with a B.S. in Marketing Communication and Advertising, with a minor in Photography. I am now attending Emerson College to attain my M.A. in Digital Marketing and Data Analytics. I love fashion, lifestyle, entertainment, social media, and photography! 
Just a girl who loves bread, exercise and traveling.