burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Your Guide to Shopping at Lenox Square

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emory chapter.

Ever walk in to a mall (one that’s not your mall, that is) and feel really, really overwhelmed? Maybe it’s just me, but the first time I walked into Lenox, it took me a good 10 minutes just to find a directory, and then maybe another 20 minutes to find a store that would possibly have what I was looking for. Well, for those of you who haven’t memorized Lenox like the back of your hand yet, here’s my handy guide to shopping at Lenox Square.

First, we should cover logistics. Getting here is relatively easy from Emory. If you have a car, great! Type in Lenox Square using Google Maps/Waze/whatever directions app you prefer, and it’ll take you straight there. Park in the surface spots on the Nike/Sprinkles side if you can; if you can’t find anything there, there’s usually room in the structure next to Bloomingdale’s. If you don’t have a car, no problem. There’s a shuttle that runs from Woodruff Circle every 30 minutes on Saturdays from 2:00pm to 8:00pm. It’ll drop you right in front of Bloomingdale’s and pick you up from the same spot as late as 8:30pm. Of course, taking an Uber is another option (as always)!

Okay, so now you’re there. What are you looking for? Chances are, if you’re just looking for clothes to wear on a daily basis, you already know where you’re going. (Shout out to the Bloomies, Madewell, and FreePeople lovers out there.) If you’re looking for something a little more specific though, here’s where I would head.

For clothes to wear out at night:

For your cheapest options, go to Forever21 and Express. If you’re looking for something that you’re okay with if it gets ruined at Mags, these two stores will be your best options. Also, based on just the physical amount of clothes they have in their stores, you’ll likely find something. If you’re okay with spending a little more, Topshop and Urban Outfitters both have great selections too. If you feel like splurging, then BCBG, any department store, or bebe will definitely help you out.

For shoes:

Steve Madden usually will have whatever it is that you’re looking for, whether it’s flats, boots, or heels. If you can’t find anything there, try Aldo or Guess (yes, they do have shoes) before heading to the pricier department stores.

For business apparel:

In case you want to branch out from LOFT’s options at Emory Point, you will definitely be able to find options from business casual to full-on business formal at the mall. Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, and J.Crew are great places to start. Zara also has great offerings, and if you’re willing to splurge, Club Monaco, DVF, and the Theory section of Bloomingdale’s are great options as well.

For beauty products:

Sephora, obviously. But, if they don’t have what you’re looking for, then Macy’s, Neiman Marcus, or Bloomingdale’s will definitely have it.

Lastly, for sportswear:

If you’re looking for new lulus, unfortunately you’re going to have to exit the building and walk over to the “Shops Around Lenox” to find them. If you’re okay with Nike, Adidas, and/or Athleta, then you’re in luck because they all have shops inside the mall. There’s also a Foot Locker and Lady Foot Locker if you’re looking for a specific pair of athletic shoes.