This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emmanuel chapter.

This past Wednesday, H.U.E.L.L.A.S. (Helping Unite Emmanuel Latinos Lead and Achieve Success) hosted their event Taste of Culture in the Emmanuel College auditorium and it was a huge success!

H.U.E.L.L.A.S. collaborated with fellow on campus multicultural groups, including B.S.U, A.S.A, and Greek Club, to make this engaging and unique event as great as it was.

There were about 130 people in attendance, all of whom were able to enjoy a wide array of traditional dishes from places such as Greece, Cape Verde, Armenia and more.

The event lasted two hours and was full of Emmanuel students who were able to come together and share in each other’s cultures.

People were able to meet for the first time while bonding over things like food and tradition, making the environment warm and inviting. Emmanuel is so full of different cultures and people, but these communities are not featured as often as they should be. That’s why events such as these are always so inspiring!

If you missed out on this past event though, do not fear! Latin Explosion will be held in the atrium of the JYC on October 15th from 6-9 PM. So don’t forget to stop by! Check out future H.U.E.L.L.A.S and multi-cultural events for even more fun as well!

Her Campus Emmanuel's social media coordinator
Her Campus Emmanuel