This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

We may be able to say sayonara to our parka, but jackets are still in for spring! Denim, leather, bomber, the possibilities are endless. They’re perfect for layering and will keep you comfortable in the crisp spring air. Not sure where to find the perfect jacket? No worries, we’ve got you covered!

1. Zara faux leather biker jacket

Vegan and very chic for spring. You’ll be able to rock this jacket practically all year long.

2. H&M denim jacket

Nothing says spring like a denim jacket. Everyone needs this staple in their wardrobe arsenal.

3. Uniqlo ultra light down compact vest

A lightweight down vest, like this one from Uniqlo, is fab for layering on days that are a bit chilly. It is available in a rainbow of colors, too.

4. Brandy Melville bomber jacket

Bomber jackets are in for spring. Try the sporty chic trend on for size! It’s just what you need to wear over your Red Sox tee at a ballgame.

5. H&M denim vest

You’re never fully dressed without a denim vest! This one from H&M has a vintage vibe with distressed details and frays.

6. ASOS rain trench

This retro raincoat is a standout. Brighten up the streets of Boston, or wherever you happen to be, in this fun, lilac hue.

7. Forever 21 genuine suede fringed vest

Let the fringe fly! Everyday can be a festival with this vest. Coachella is calling.

Which jacket will you be adding to your spring wardrobe?

Bitsy Skerry is a freshman at Emerson College majoring in Marketing Communication. She loves all things fashion and has a personal style blog, Bits of Style (www.bits-of-style.blogspot.com). Her style icon is Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada. Bitsy plans to work in the fashion industry.
Emerson contributor