Meet Alex Shore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Alex Shore is a senior Communication Studies major with a Publishing minor. Born and raised in Dudley, Massachusetts, she transferred to Emerson College from Hofstra University her sophomore year. Alex has been involved in Her Campus since her freshman year—first at Hofstra, and then at Emerson. After she graduates this fall, her dream job would be to work in digital marketing at Teen Vogue.

Her Campus Emerson: What do you like about writing for Her Campus?

Alex Shore: That I can write about anything I want, like The Kardashians.

HCE: Why did you choose Emerson?

AS: I like the creative people at Emerson. I feel like I belong here.

HCE: What is your favorite thing about living in Boston?

AS: I’m not that far from home, but I have so many different friends from all around the country. I also think Boston is really pretty in the fall.

HCE: What is one thing you want to do before you graduate?

AS: I wanted to go to the Big E with my friends who aren’t from New England, and I just went! It was fun, but very tiring.

HCE: What’s a fun fact about you?

AS: A fun fact about me is that I like to eat a lot. I like to eat at any place with good donuts, sushi or dumplings.

HCE: What are you most excited for once you graduate?

AS: I’m excited about not having to do homework.

Jamie is a senior Writing, Literature and Publishing major at Emerson College in Boston, MA. She is the Her Campus Life Editor, a National Contributing Writer, and Campus Correspondent of the Emerson Her Campus chapter. Jamie plans to pursue a career in the magazine industry. See more of her work at: www.jamiemkravitz.com