How To Incorporate Pumpkin Orange Into Your Wardrobe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

‘Tis the season for pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin scented candles from Bath and Body Works. Now it’s time to incorporate pumpkin into your wardrobe as well, by adding pops of the color in ways you’ve never imagined.

You may think that adding this color into your everyday wardrobe is tricky, but it’s quite the treat. Start by choosing something pumpkin to wear, whether it is a skirt, sweater, shirtdress or scarf. Make it the center of your outfit and work everything else around it. Pair the bold piece with neutrals that mimic fall’s natural tones for an effortless feel. Even incorporating the color into your fall jacket can add to your pumpkin collection. The bright, yet warm shade will go with nearly any outfit and compliment almost any color. It actually pairs well with more than you may think! Pumpkin is now more than just the flavor of your favorite Starbucks drink. It will be your favorite color to wear, too.  

Emerson contributor