How I Wore It: UsTrendy Product Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Winter break is over and Boston has not given returning students a warm welcome back for spring semester.  Between frigid temperatures and slippery snow, bundling up to brave the weather is absolutely necessary. 

[Sweater: Chicwish c/o UsTrendy, Tank: H&M, Jeans: Rag & Bone, Boots: Coach]

I have been living in this Chicwish Aztec Open Knit Cardigan that UsTrendy was kind enough to send me over the holidays.  It is quickly becoming my favorite layering piece in my winter wardrobe.  For this look, I paired the sweater with a soft tank, comfy jeans, and my favorite boots to keep my look simple. 

I also love adding a pop of color under the Aztec Open Knit Cardigan.  A light mint green tee with black booties and a floppy hat has a cool boho vibe.  A bold print sweater is also the perfect tool for playing with texture.  Stick with wardrobe basics like a great chambray button down and mix it up with classic skinny jeans in an unexpected fabric like velvet.  The styling of this sweater is topped off with trendy metallic flats that are edgy yet feminine.

This Chicwish sweater from UsTrendy is a great addition to any wardrobe.  It’s warm, comfortable, and so versatile to style in different ways.  I also love the Zig-Zag Aztec Print Sweater, Color Black Cable Knit Sweater, and Shredded Knit Sweater.

Erin is now a senior at Emerson College in Boston, MA pursuing a degree in Print & Multimedia journalism. Originally from West Orange, New Jersey, Erin enjoys fashion, baking, hiking, traveling, and sharks. She is currently Co-Campus Correspondent of Emerson's Her Campus branch, and recently worked as an Editorial/Web Production intern and freelancer for Details.com at Conde Nast in New York City. Follow her on Twitter @appenzo.