This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

Eyes

There are some very fun spring eye trends this year, including pastels and metallic. Also, blue eyeshadow and winged eyeliner are going to be popular. These trends are easy to achieve for even an everyday look.

Lips

We’re seeing lots of bright and bold lips for the spring. Bubblegum pink, orchid, and tangerine are the standout colors of the season. Sheer and berry lips are also going to be in.

Skin

Dewy, glowy skin is on trend for this spring. Fresh-faced models graced the runways at New York Fashion Week. Many products on the market right now can help you achieve the look. A light dusting of bronzer, blush, or highlighter will make for an effortless glow.

Nails

White and nude are the main colors to don on your nails this spring. Playing with different textures and shapes is fun, too! For nail art, simple lines and half-moon designs are popular. Sheer colors continue to be a go-to for spring nails.

Alexandra is a senior at Emerson College studying writing, literature, and publishing.
Emerson contributor