This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

It’s finals time, and that means a lot of late nights studying and projects galore. The struggle is real and your makeup routine is most likely suffering. Winged eyeliner is not the most practical before an 8 AM when you’re running on little to no sleep. But I have a solution for you—it’s the five-minute face! By using these five products, you’ll be ready for class faster than you can say “Maybelline.”

*Always start with a clean, dry face, and don’t forget to moisturize! Your skin will thank you. 

Step 1: Concealer

Hide those studious circles by putting a bit of concealer under the eyes. You can even use it to cover up a stress-induced breakout.

Step 2: Powder

Set that concealer and sweep away the shine with a bit of powder. It’s much lighter than foundation and provides a natural finish that will leave your face feeling comfortable all day.

Step 3: Blush

Add some color to your face with a quick swipe of blush. You’ll have the perfect winter flush.

Step 4: Mascara

A coat of mascara goes a long way. Apply to the top and bottom lashes to open up your tired eyes.

Step 5: Tinted lip balm

Break out that Baby Lips for a kiss of color and hydration.

People will wonder if you woke up like this. Flawless. Now you’re ready to face the day! 

Bitsy Skerry is a freshman at Emerson College majoring in Marketing Communication. She loves all things fashion and has a personal style blog, Bits of Style (www.bits-of-style.blogspot.com). Her style icon is Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie is The Devil Wears Prada. Bitsy plans to work in the fashion industry.
Emerson contributor