This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Emerson chapter.

If you’re running low on Board Bucks and/or real money, buying that daily Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks or EmCaf may be a bit difficult. Luckily, you can make a Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer right in your dorm room. It’ll taste so good, you’ll wonder why you ever paid so much, or waited all season, for this delicious flavor.

What You’ll Need:

14 oz of sweetened condensed milk

1 3/4 cups of whatever milk product you have on hand (whole milk, skim milk, cream, soy milk, etc.)

3 tablespoons of canned pumpkin

1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg

1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon

1 teaspoon of vanilla

Directions:

1) Heat up the nutmeg and cinnamon with a small amount of milk to avoid graininess (if you like a little grit in your coffee, by all means, skip this step!)

2) Pour all of the ingredients into a mason jar (or some type of closable container) and close it up. If you want, you can decorate the jar with Washi tape, ribbon, etc.

3) Shake it up, and enjoy!

** You’ll want to shake the jar up before each use. Store it in your fridge in between uses.

I'm a journalism major at Emerson College. Passions include Vermont, running, and DIY projects.
Emerson contributor