Meet Natalie Khouri: Elon’s Her Campus President

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Name: Natalie Khouri

Year: Senior

Hometown: Erie, PA

Major/Minors: Double Major in Finance and Marketing

What do you enjoy doing during your free time? I started going to Pure Barre over the summer and instantly fell in love so I try to get out to the studio out in Greensboro whenever I have time!

What are you involved in on campus? Aside from HC, I’m a part of Beta Alpha Psi and a tutor for Business Economics!

What is your favorite part about being President of Her Campus Elon? I love getting to hear all the fun ideas the girls have for events and editorial topics! It’s a great outlet for girls no matter what they’re passionate about, so it’s really great to see how excited people get over their ideas.

What is your most memorable experience about working with Her Campus? The annual fashion show is always my favorite part of HC! It’s so great to see what beautiful clothes we’re given to use each year and the models always have so much fun.

What are you looking forward to most after graduation? I’m moving to New York City, so I’m really excited to have lots of fun things to do just outside my door all the time!

What is a piece of advice you would tell a first year coming to Elon? Take advantage of all of the amazing opportunities Elon offers, especially when it comes to studying abroad for a semester/ j-term and doing Elon in NYC or LA for the summer.