Campus Celeb: Greer Gabor-Onesie Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Elon chapter.

Greer hails from the DMV/NOVA, where she frequents Marchall Mc on late nights. She lives with the motto, “work hard, play hard,” her happiness is derived from dogs and beaches, and she never fails to brighten one’s day. Her spunk and creativity always keep you guessing.

Birthday: August 5, 1996 (a.k.a. Aug Five World Wide ~GG)

Hometown: Vienna, Virginia

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biology, Pre-Veterinary track

Who is your celebrity crush? Robert Herjavec from Shark Tank

What are your favorite things about Elon? I love that the buildings are open at night and I absolutely love historic. There’s just so much history, it geeks me. I think about all the people who have lived there before and where they are now. I really just like to walk around and look at everything.  

What are you involved in on campus? I am a SafeRides captain this year. I am also on the Tri Sigma Philanthropy committee and both this year and last year, I have been involved with S.H.A.R.E. because I love animals!

How do you want to be remembered? A little bit of spice, and a little bit of sugar, but mostly spice!

What is your best life advice? My best advice for anyone would be to “make it happen!”

What are your plans for after college? After Elon, I want to go to vet school … that would be nice. I also want to go to the lake house in Maine (shouts to Grandpa Greer) or somewhere hot and tropical.   

Who are your role models? Grandpa Greer