HerCampus Back to School Survival Kit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Gifts from Her Campus Headquarters

Her Campus is an online magazine that is set up in hundreds of schools across the country where each chapter is compromised of individual members writing articles about current campus happenings. The headquarters of Her Campus supports local campuses, as well as sending amazing products and gifts as a thank you for being a part of the association. In this fun batch of products I will show you and describe for you all the little things.

First we have an awesome water bottle, which is from Aeropostale, a commercial clothing store for teens. I personally love water bottles and any other sort of cup so this was an amazing gift for that I really appreciate since I’m always in need or want of a new one. Also from Aeropostale, we were given a ten-dollar gift card to the store. I was so excited since I was in need of some regular t-shirts and tanks. They’re super comfy and a great essential for the everyday girl.

A fun little surprise were cute panties from Affinitas called Cupcake Panty, which are underwear folded up nicely in a little box shaped like a cupcake. They come in all shapes and colors, and could make great little gifts for friends for their birthdays. Comfy and stylish, and a great little gift! Who wouldn’t want that?

We also received sample products from Garnier, Blackhead Eliminating Scrub and Nourishing Cleansing Oil. The Blackhead Nourishing Scrub unclogs pores and smooth’s skin and within one week your pores are diminished and your complexion is clear. The Nourishing Cleansing Oil deeply cleans and hydrates your skin and results show their “skin is smoother and softer.” I haven’t been able to try them yet but they sound very refreshing and rejuvenating.

The next few items are coupons and apps to help with our back to school needs. One includes a coupon for buy one get free burrito at chipotle! So a friend and I can enjoy an amazing burrito for the price of one! The European Wax Center has a coupon for $5 off The Exfoliate, and exfoliating gel, as well as receiving a free complimentary wax with your first visit. Want to “Zap Zits at Light Speed”? Tanda has a new device to zap zits away, and rids blemishes away immediately! With our coupon we get a BOGO on this awesome device.

Girls do you need a better way to track your cycle? There’s an app for that! Ever worry about when you’re period will start, when you can have sex safer, and when your moods were going to fluctuate? This app does that all for you, it’s called Clue. It helps regulate your system on your phone without having to go online and track it.

The last special gift is that from Tanda and the Cupcake Panty. They gave members a chance to win $1000 scholarship for just being a part of Her Campus! This is an amazing opportunity and makes me love being a part of Her Campus even more.

These gifts were given to make a back to school survival kit for all of us in Her Campus. This shows how hard we work and how the administration supports and appreciates our efforts. Her Campus is an awesome, fun and personal club. Get involved, be a part of fun activities, and write amazing articles with the support of Her Campus!