Christina Tilley ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Year: Senior
Major: Biology
Hometown: Upstate New York
Relationship status: SINGLE

You may know her as one of the crazy ladies from room 305 in Omega. Christina or “Chrissy” Tilley is this weeks Campus Cutie from upstate New York.

What do you do for fun?:
“I volunteer at Clearwater marine aquarium in the animal care department swimming and various art projects.”

What are three words to describe yourself?:
After yelling to ask her friends she answers, “Charismatic, motivated and positive.”

What are your life plans?:
“I want to be a dolphin trainer, work with marine mammals and eventually get into cognitive research and dolphin assisted therapy”

What is your favorite pickup line?:
“Your name must be Severus Snape because you’re making my prince full blood.”

What is your favorite quality in a guy?:
“Humor is definitely a big one; he has to be able to make me laugh.”

What is your idea of a perfect date?:
“Cooking a lot of delicious food or grilling out with nice food outside or SEAWORLD!!!”

When do you feel most cute?:
“I guess i feel most cute when I’m zipping around in my car with my friends.”

What is your biggest pet peeve in a guy?:
“I really hate clingy guys who also get jealous.”

Who’s your celebrity crush?:
“I’m going to have to go with James Franco.” 

Some girls have all the fun; Devon Elizabeth Williams happens to be one of them. A carb loving, liberal hailing from Lakeville, Massachusetts, Devon is a senior at Eckerd College in Saint Petersburg, Florida pursuing a  major in Political Science with a double minor in Journalism and International Relations. After spending January 2011 in an intensive Winter Term program at the United Nations in New York, Devon realized that taking over the world will be more difficult than anticipated, but nothing that a vivacious red head in stilettos can’t handle. In her free time Devon is a bartending beauty queen who has a soft spot for blueberry pie, Broadway and the scheming antics of Blair Waldorf. When she’s not paddle boarding at the waterfront or laying out on Eckerd’s private South Beach you can find Devon singing in the alto section of the concert choir. At the end of the day Devon is thankful for Newport, RI, her family, Sadie the black lab, Paul Mitchell, her girlfriends, Cheetah, and rhinestones.