This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Eckerd chapter.

Alexander Walt

Hometown: Berkeley, California

Year: Sophomore

Major: Biochemistry

Three words to describe yourself: Adventurous, spontaneous, and brunette

Favorite dance move: The Bernie

Describe the perfect date: At a beach restaurant with the girl of my dreams watching the sunset. There is a Spanish guitarist playing (and he is above average, slightly out of tune but, we don’t mind because no one is perfect). And there is someone’s birthday going on a couple tables away, and there food is really good (although we don’t even notice the taste because we are in a deep conversation about whether cats or dogs make better pets).

Favorite pickup line: You’re smile is like expelliarmus, simple yet disarming”. (Harry potter never fails)

One quote to live by: Style before safety!

Favorite trip? Why? My spring break trip to the Ecuadorian Amazon because it was amazing! Overall, amazing people, unique experiences, and a different world to say the least.

Guilty Pleasure: …afternoon naps…

What turns you on in a partner? Cleverness and wittiness

What turns you off in a partner? Indecision

What is feminism to you? Are you a feminist? Feminism is a movement aiming to find equality in gender and yes I am a feminist.

Number one thing on your bucket list? This is a tough question, yet, I would say backpacking in Torres Del Paine National Park in Chile.

What could you advise undergrads and incoming freshman about college? Never skip class. Being there is half of the battle. The magic triangle of college says there are three components to the college life: sleep, social life, and good grades. You can only have two so choose wisely.